Teyaseer is an optional, free service that welcomes UAE Nationals that are recipients of the National Housing Scheme that have an aspiration to design and build a villa, as opposed to buying off-plan or a ready built villa.
There are several prerequisites that must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for Teyaseer services, which include:
- Must be a UAE National and be eligible for the Abu Dhabi Government National Housing Scheme;
- Have received official notification from the Abu Dhabi Housing Authority that you have been allocated a plot of land;
- Be applying specifically for a Construction Loan to design and construct a villa with the Abu Dhabi Housing Authority;
- Have received official notification from the Abu Dhabi Housing Authority that your Construction Loan application has been approved; and
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) mortgage registration and loan application are either approved or under process.
If you wish to register as a Teyaseer customer, and have not met these prerequisites, we would encourage you to contact the relevant entity to complete these steps.
If you meet the prerequisites to be eligible for the Teyaseer service and would like to access the service, then you can click on the link below to register for the service and request a meeting with an Account Manager.
If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you should not access or use Teyaseer or the Services.
• a dedicated account manager (who may change from time to time at our discretion);
• a meeting with your designated account manager at any TAMM Service Centre location, to discuss the role of Teyaseer and help to coordinate your access to the Services;
• an impartial and professional view regarding the design and build of your villa;
• quality assurance reviews from a set of pre-identified documents produced by your consultant and contractor;
• two (2) random site inspections of your ‘in progress’ villa build, in order to confirm progress reports by the supervision consultant;
• one (1) joint inspection to develop a snagging report just before villa completion and handover;
• access to, and use of our templates and forms that have been developed to improve design and construction outcomes for our customers;
• anonymity and privacy in your receipt of the Services. However, we reserve the right to use aggregate data (that will not identify individual customers) to enable us to engage in forecasting / planning and to improve our future services; and
• once you cease to be a Customer, the option to have all the data we hold about you deleted and removed from the Teyaseer archive.
You will not be charged for the Services.
• any additional relevant documentation that is required to substantiate your eligibility to avail the Services ;
• timely access to the latest documents created by your consultants and contractors;
• transparent, timely and open communication of your decisions and the most up to date versions of documents required by us to provide you with advice;
• authorisation to develop documents for you, on the basis that you solely bear all risks arising from any documents which have been developed by us and issued for and/or by you;
• permission to collect your data (your involvement will still be anonymous, and your personal details will be hidden, however your information will be aggregated with other customer data to enable us to perform forecasting / planning and improve our future service);
• notification of any changes to your personal or financial circumstances;
• notification when you choose to take decisions which do not follow our recommendations;
• permission to communicate directly with all stakeholders (including but not limited to your chosen design and supervision consultant and contractors) involved in your design and build process as required, to allow us to be able to provide you with timely and accurate advice; and
• permission to see relevant commercial information relating to your villa build (such as (but not limited to) commercial responses from consultants and contractors).
The Services are provided at the cost of the Abu Dhabi Government for NHS customers. The Services are optional and contain the following limitations:
• loan registration, mortgage approvals and loan disbursement services are maintained by the bank appointed for that purpose, and Teyaseer has no involvement in these services;
• NHS eligibility, loan approvals and plot allocation are services provided by the Abu Dhabi Housing Authority, and Teyaseer has no involvement in these services;
• you are solely liable for all decisions, communications, and legal agreements between you and your consultant / contractor in connection with the delivery of your villa;
• the Services do not include project management, contract management, commercial management services or the provision of structural or engineering advice. Likewise, we cannot provide advice to cover property management, property maintenance services or facilities maintenance / management;
• we do not have any contractual or commercial relationship with any of your suppliers and cannot instruct them, and will not act as your agent or make decisions on your behalf;
• we provide a quality assurance review and advisory service but do not approve or reject deliverables that are received from your suppliers. Our review is limited to a single review of each document provided, with additional reviews for revisions or resubmissions completed on an exception basis only;
• the Services cover the development of pre-defined deliverables and we are unable to develop or offer bespoke or customized deliverables for you;
• The Services may be withheld if you choose to appoint a consultant or contractor who has not been prequalified by Teyaseer, or if you otherwise choose to deviate from Teyaseer advice or not follow our recommendations;
• you are not eligible to register for Teyaseer or use the Services if you have already appointed a contractor; and
• your eligibility may be affected if you select suppliers not prequalified by Teyaseer, or otherwise deviate from Teyaseer advice or not follow our recommendations.
Furthermore, we do not provide legal advice and cannot represent you in any matter, be it legal or otherwise (including disputes or claims). You should seek your own independent legal advice for all matters that have legal or contractual implications.
You understand that all third-party content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Teyaseer, is the sole responsibility of the third-party originator of such content. Content is provided through Teyaseer “as is”, and you agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall Teyaseer be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available via the Services.
If you are dissatisfied with all or any portion of Teyaseer and/or the Services, and/or these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Teyaseer and the Services.